From Brother Steven Madu
Jan 5th, 1970 | By Ian Poulton | Category: Scams
You are not Steven Madu. You are a petty criminal who speaks bad English.
Brother Steven Madu
Telephone: +234-810-384 8444
Dear Beloved in Christ,
Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus! May the Lord’s favor and peace be multiplied to you, see Numbers 6:24-26;2 Peter 1:2.The word of God also says, They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles: they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31. It is a privilege to share this great testimony with you, to God be thy glory.
I am Brother Steven Madu, happily married to my wife with four children. During a prayer and fasting session in our church i asked God Almighty to direct me to an honest person that will use this Fund righteously to reach the needy, the less privilege and lost souls. For the word of God says, “what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loss his soul”. The bible also says, “the blessing of God comes supernaturally and it is through Divine favor”. The amount involved, is $6.5m US dollar (Six million, five hundred thousand US dollars) This said fund was acquired,when i was working with an International Oil Firm in my Country, I was the field operational Manager of Exporting of CRUDE OIL in my Company when i was in the world. I gave my life to God Almighty after my predicaments in the world and God really touched my life. Then, after given my life to God, I packaged the fund and deposited the fund with an international Bank here in Nigeria, i will like to invest the fund on the things that will glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for His wonderful deeds in my life.
Even as you agree to help me carry out this duty I want you always remember that:
1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask how many people you drove that didn’t have transportation.
2. God won’t ask what your highest salary was, but will ask if you compromised your character or morals to obtain that salary.
3. God won’t ask the square footage of your house, but will ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
4. God won’t ask about the fancy clothes you had in your closet, but will ask how many of those clothes helped the needy.
5. God won’t ask about your social status, but will ask what kind of class you displayed.
6. God won’t ask how many material possessions you had, but will ask if they dictated your life.
7. God won’t ask how much overtime you worked, but will ask if you worked overtime for your family and loved ones.
8. God won’t ask how many promotions you received, but will ask how you promoted others.
9. God won’t ask what your job title was, but will ask if you did your job to the best of your ability.
10. God won’t ask what you did to help yourself, but will ask what you did to help others.
11. God won’t ask how many friends you had, but will ask how many people to whom you were a true friend.
12. God won’t ask what you did to protect your rights, but will ask what you did to protect the rights of others.
13. God won’! t ask in what neighborhood you lived, but will ask how you treated your neighbors.
14. God won’t ask about the color of your skin, but will ask about the content of your character.
15. God won’t ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but will ask how many times they didn’t.
Beloved, i will like you to immediately send me your particulars, full names; full address, direct telephone and fax numbers to enable me procure the necessary documents covering the fund, making you the sole beneficiary of the fund. As soon as i receive your particulars, I will start up all the necessary process on how the funds will get to you. Be informed that as soon as this fund is in your possession, i shall join you in your country to see how the fund will be use for the things that will glorify God and to give thanks to God.
Awaiting Your Prompt Response.
Please read ISAIAH 61 vs 1-9
God Bless You
Yours in Christ,
Brother Steven Madu.